Sorry I just realized I didn’t post this… so better late than never?
We are so excited to explore the zoo tomorrow! We have learned so much about animals this year. Now we can put our knowledge to the test!
- Arrive at school at 8:15 am (Dismissal will be at 2:30 pm, usual time)
- Wear tennis shoes, a sweatshirt, and comfortable clothing for walking.
- Bring a water bottle and a snack (put snack in your lunch bag)
- Bring a paper bag lunch (with your name on the bag)
- I will be getting a school lunch for: Milania, Kayden, Isabella, Axel, Vicente, Nethanel. The lunch consists of a sun-butter sandwich, carrots, chips, and milk. If your child will not like this, please opt to bring a sack lunch tomorrow. It is a long day without food.
- If you plan to follow the bus, we will leave Camarena at 9:00 in the morning.
- We will meet at the San Diego Zoo at 9:30 am (your child needs to be at school at 8:15 am). We will be in front of the front entrance in class lines.
- Find our class and check in with me. We will all enter together.
- Bring a backpack to hold lunches, water bottles, and sweatshirts for your buddy group.
- Complete assignment with your group.
- We will leave the zoo at approximately 1:30 pm. Students will return on bus.
Here is the list of chaperones and buddy groups: